Do you need to make a quick dessert for something and don’t have a lot of time or maybe you are just craving something sweet? Then you will like this recipe. It’s super quick to make, easy, and delicious; of course anything with chocolate and peanut butter in it is a win for me.
Crunchy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
• 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter
• 3 cups regular or frosted cornflakes
• Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter
in a large glass mixing bowl.
• Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
• Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate
has completely melted and everything is well combined.
• Stir-in the cornflakes. Mix well.
• Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread the
chocolate mixture evenly into the pan.
• Chill until firm for at least 2-4 hours.
• Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator
for up to 2 weeks.