I’m still raiding my mom’s recipe box and found this cheeseball recipe that she used to make. You can never go wrong with dill pickles, they are always a crowd favourite in whatever you put them in.
Dilly Cheese Ball
• 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
• 1 ½ cups of grated medium or sharp cheddar cheese
• ½ cup of minced dill pickles
• ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
• ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
• 2 tbsp of finely chopped parsley
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, dill pickles, green onion, mayonnaise and Worchestershire sauce until smooth. Shape into a ball. Combine the chopped walnuts and parsley on a plate and roll the cheese ball in it to coat all sides. Refrigerate until set. Serve with an assortment of crackers.