Herbal Bath Soak
If you’ve been reading my columns lately, I’m sure you can tell that I’m always searching for ways to use the things growing around me. I’ve found a new recipe that I’d love to share! It’s for a bath soak that is simple, perfect for self-care days, and makes a great gift!
– An air-tight container
– Enough oatmeal to fill your chosen container
– Dried herbs like lavender, calendula, mint, lemon balm, chamomile,
lemongrass, rose petals, bee balm, or anything else you can find
– Place your oatmeal in a food processor and process until it
becomes a powder flour-like consistency.
– Transfer processed oatmeal into a large bowl.
– Crumble your dried flowers/herbs into the oatmeal and
combine with a spoon. Add as much or as little as you’d like!
– Transfer the combination to an air tight container.
To use: run a hot bath and sprinkle a generous amount of your new bath soak into the running water. Sit back, soothe your skin, and enjoy!
Have questions or comments? Feel free to forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a happy hippie week!