Welcome to Local Hippie’s weekly tip for living a greener life! Each week we will provide you with a quick tip to help you reduce your carbon footprint and change the world.
The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, and it’s time for spring cleaning! This week I’m sharing my recipe for homemade cleaning wipes that are free of harsh chemicals and waste-reducing.
– Airtight container or jar
– Cleaning cloths, or squares of cloth made from old t-shirts, bed sheets, towels, etc.
– 1 cup water
– 1/2 cup white vinegar
– 1/2 tbsp of dish soap
– 8-10 drops essential oil (optional)
– Mix together liquid ingredients in a measuring cup.
– Pack your container full with cloth wipes.
– Pour liquid mixture into the container over the wipes until they are totally soaked.
– When you have used all of your wipes, simply wash them and start again!
Have questions or comments? Feel free to forward them to email@example.com
Have a happy hippie week!