A one pan recipe that’s simple and quick for your family dinner. Fall apart chicken overtopping flavourful rice that will become a family favourite. You can double the rice, soup and mushrooms to feed more people or have leftovers.
No Peek Chicken and Rice Casserole
• 1 pkg (6 oz) of Uncle Ben’s Long Grain and Wild Rice
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup diluted with 1 can of water
• 1/2 red pepper, chopped (optional)
• 2 celery ribs chopped (optional)
• 1 can sliced mushrooms (optional)
• 4 boneless chicken breasts
• 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
In a small greased roasting pan or casserole dish, place the Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice. Mix in the soup, water, peppers and celery. Place chicken pieces on top. Season chicken with salt and pepper and paprika. Sprinkle the Lipton Onion Soup Mix on top. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes. Do not peek!
Note* You can double the rice, soup and mushrooms.